Develop & Implement
- ARMv8 compatible environment means you can easily port existing ARM based applications from other similar hardware environments like the Raspberry Pi (and other low cost SBCs).
- The user-friendly ROS PRO Graphical User Interface environment makes modem, VPN and general router management fast and simple.
- OS PRO has a rich application ecosystem. In addition to the applications developed by Robustel, users can also access over 50,000 existing applications in the Debian repository & re-deploy existing software, using containerisation tools like Docker.
- ROS PRO comes with its own easy-to-use SDK. Users can employ C, C++, Java, Python, Node.js, and other programming languages to quickly and easily customise/develop applications within the ROS PRO environment.
- Easily access hardware and I/O interfaces for application development through our SDK tools.
Monitor & Manage
- ROS PRO connects via MQTT to Robustel’s free Router/Gateway monitoring platform – RCMS.
This provides integrated remote monitoring and management of whole fleets of devices from a secure MS Azure based environment.
- Easily manage long-lifetime industrial projects with
Over-the-air (OTA) software updates.
- “Flash Manager” utility can be used to check that your software will not ‘wear out’ onboard Flash memory prematurely.
- Follows Debian’s cybersecurity principles as well as in-house patching for 10 year secure operation.
- “Crash-free” robust file system for industrial applications with unpredictable power sources